How To Participate
1) Tie a blue ribbon prominently on a tree in your front yard
2) Snap a photo for Facebook or Instagram and hashtag it with #blueribbonchallenge & #stephanieyoungergroup
3) Tag us in your photo and we’ll donate $5 to the Direct Relief Covid-19 Fund
4) Stay home and remember that Community is Never Canceled
What is the Center for Disaster Philanthropy?
I don't have a ribbon.
How do I get one?
If you don't have a blue ribbon, simply click on the button below to print a 8.5x11 sign with the message "Community is Not Canceled."
1. Print and
place in a window
2. Post on Facebook or Instagram
3. Use #blueribbonchallenge
We'll contribute $5 to the Direct Relief Fund!
What is the Direct Relief Covid-19 Fund?
Direct Relief is a humanitarian aid organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies – without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay.